Friends of the 220 Guys
As of January 10, 2017
Below is a partial (but building) list of people, businesses, associations, contractors and even places that we have had the honor of being associated with over the years. Many of which, without them, we wouldn't be the popular and successful club that we've become.
Thank you all, from The 220 Mhz Guys© Amateur Radio Club.
- Brandy's Restaurant - where it all started! (now closed)
- Pindos Restaurant - where it happened but we out grew it!
- P.J. Klem's Restaurant ->>> where it's all happening now!
- The Illinois Repeater Association
- Cooper Service
- Olar Construction
- Hap Holly - KC9RP & The Rain Report
- Repeater Builder & Scott Zimmerman
- S.T.A.R.S. A.R.C.
- Hamfesters A.R.C.
- North Shore A.R.C.
- C.F.M.C. (Cincinnati FM Club)
- BridgeCom Systems, Inc.
- Kankakee River State Park
- Zion Evangelicial Lutheran Church
- Lyons Food Pantry at Zion Luthern Church
- Vince's Restaurant & Pizzaria - Chicago
- K9CCL, Lou - Website
- Analog Weather